Monday 28 September 2020

Ice Treasure

This week I have read a book called "Ice Treasure" This is a fiction book which means everything in this book is not real. 

I had to write down 3 things that happened, one of them were "The thea sisters arrive at Alaska."

Then we had to list three or more new words we learnt from the book. There was no new words in the book because I knew most of the words.

I found this book interesting because the thea sisters the a misson in a very cold place.

LI:To learn how to summaries a book or text



1 comment:

  1. Hi Te Raumati.

    It's good to see you continuing on with some learning over the holidays. I started to read this with my 6 year old daughter two weeks ago! She borrowed it from the library because she liked the pictures. I didn't get to read much. Did all five of the sisters end up going to Alaska? The part I read up to had only two of the sisters being able to go.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.