Friday 13 November 2020

Athletics Day

Today was athletics day. Athletics day is when classes do fun activities. There are four teams that compeated agaisnt each other and they are: blue, green, yellow and red. This year I am in team blue.

The first activity I enjoyed was rob the nest. We seperated into our own colour teams. Then the two seniors tipped out the tennis balls and then all the teams ran to collect as much balls as we can. We were only allowed to grab one at a time. Once all the balls were gone every one from each team has to try to get as much balls from each group and one person has to stay to defend their nest. At the end my group had twenty-five balls.

The second activity I enjoyed was the sponge relay race. One person has to get in a sack and hop to the bucket. Then they have to grab the sponge, crawl under the tarp, jump over a pole, and then put the sponge in  the bucket of water and then do the same obstacles all the way back. The team with the most water in their buckets wins.

The third activity I enjoyed was the sprints. I ran against the year six girls. In this race I was able to come first which means I will go into interschool.

I enjoyed all the activitys but the activity I enjoyed the most out of the three was the sprints.

LI: to apply our knowledge and skill of sports and physical education to run, jump and throw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.