Thursday 5 November 2020

Interschool Touch Rugby Tournament

On Wednesday some people from LS1 & LS2 went to Dunnkirk Reserve for a friendly touch rugby tournement. Competition was split into Y5, Y6, Y7, and Y8 different year groups. The Y6 group played 7 games.

First, the first two school's the Y6 team played agaist was PT England and ST Patrick's. The game agaist PT England we lost and the score was 3-0. The game agaist St Patrick's we won and the score was 3-0. 

Next, the two game we play agaist was Stonefield. The first game agaist them was a close but we still lost. The score was 4-5. The second game we played we won and the score was 4-2.

Then, the next two games we played agaist Sylvia Park and Bailey Rd. The game agaist Sylvia Park we lost and the score was 3-0. The next game agaist Bailey Rd we won and the score was 5-1.

Lastly, we played agaist PT England again. This time we won. The score was 3-1.

I enjoyed playing touch against other schools.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Te Raumati,
    I enjoyed reading your blogpost about the interschool touch rugby tournament. I have spotted some grammatical errors in your blogpost. I also participated in the touch tournament. Would you like to play touch in the interschools again and why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Farzana,
      Interesting question you have asked. I will make sure to correct my mistakes in my blogpost. I would like to play touch again because I really enjoyed the tournement this year and I would like to play it again. What did you enjoy about the touch tournament and why?

      Delete
    3. Hi Te Raumati,
      Thank you! The thing I enjoyed the most about the touch tournament was playing against other teams because each time we played against another school, I became more experienced and interested in touch. What was your favourite game out of the day?

      Delete
    4. Greetings Farzana,

      Thank you for answering my question. My favourite game was our last game against Pt England because we were able to make a comeback since we lost against them in the first game. I also enjoyed this game because when we won this game, we won four out of seven which means that we won most of the games. Thank you for this conversation.

      Delete
  2. I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing. Irish Rugby

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.