Tuesday 10 November 2020

Sharing Understandings

This week we learnt two different things that other people learnt during the past two weeks. The two things I learnt from other people was converting measurments and geometry.

First, Chisa taught me coverting measurments. Convering measurments is to divided or multiply the height, width, and the length of something. When the number has been multiplyed the decimal point moves to right once (if multiplying by 10). If the number has been divided the decimal point moves to the left once (if dividing by 10).

Next, I taught Chisa about statistics and interpreting data. Interpreting data is the process of reveiwing data through some process. When collecting data you need to ask a question. Example: What is the likely hood of rolling a six. Then roll a dice about 100 times then make the recordings into a grapgh so people can understand the data.

Then, I explained what money is to David. Money is an item that is accepted as payment for good, services, and etc. NZ money works on a place value system. NZ money currently works on our 100's place value system.

Lastly, David explained to me about geometry. This topic includeds shapes, the relationship between shapes and the movements the shapes do. 2d and 3d. 2d shapes are flat that have faces and corners. 3d shape has many faces, vertices, and edges. Vertices are where the edges or side meet and edges are lines that help form a side.

I enjoyed this task because I was able to learn from others understandings, and I also learnt new skills and knowledge. I thought I did a good job at teaching because the people I taught was able to understand what I learnt.

LI:To share and discuss our understandings




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.