Wednesday 11 November 2020

Manaiakalani Film Festival

This week the 13th Manaiakalani film festival was held at Hoyts in Sylvia Park. I presented our film with two other people, Bella and Farzana. Some of the films we watched were about Covid-19 and...


We presented in three sessions throughout the day. We presented on stage in front of different schools in the Manaiakalani cluster. 

Our film satirised sanitising and the pandemic. Most other films about the pandemic were about safe distancing, and spreading disease.

The film I enjoyed the most was tamaki primary's superhero film because it showed us who to call when there is an emergency.

LI:To present in front of the manaiakalani school cluster




4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Te Raumati,

    Great blog post you have written. I really enjoyed the photos that showed about you presenting. Did you find it hard presenting in front of everyone and why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Fotu!

      Thank you for commenting on my blog post. I found it a little bit hard to present our film because I haven’t presented in front of a big audience before. Have you ever presented in front of a big crowd and how did you feel doing it?

      Delete
    2. Hello Te raumati

      Thanks for the positive feedback. Interesting question you have asked. No I have not presented in front of a big crowd but if I was asked to present I would be nervous. Were you nervous and why?

      Delete
    3. Greetings Fotu,

      Interesting question you asked. I felt nervous when I presented because it was my first time but when I did it again I was more confident. Thank you for this conversation.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.