Friday 24 January 2020

Concluding the Journey


Sadly this is the last activity for the summer learning journey(SLJ). I had to reflect on everything I have experience during the program. For this activity I had to included which activity we enjoyed the most, Which activity we enjoyed the least, Three things we learned while completing the programme & The Changes/Improvements we would make to the programme for next year. I did this activity on a google doc. I enjoyed re-designing the cover of my favourite book.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Te Raumati! Congratulations on completing all of the Summer Learning Journey activities! You're blog posts have really impressed me. I think you should definitely challenge yourself to be active each day if that's what you think you should work on, but you've still done a great job this year. Do you think you will participate next year's journey? If so, best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on posting, continuing to participate and completing the SLJ this year. What could you do to be a climate changemaker Te Raumati? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.