Tuesday 7 January 2020

The Diary of Anne Frank

Dear diary,
Today was a very strange day at the zoo. The first animal I saw was a big brown monkey. It was jumping all over the place on a pogo stick. Then it started climbing up a tall tree where it lived in a huge cage. I got some bananas and passed it to it. Then it started throwing them back at me. How strange right? Dodging the bananas made me really hungry so I went to the bakery near the elephants. They were only selling different flavour cakes. I don't like cake but I decided to try it and you won't believe this. I really enjoyed it. I didn't think this was possible because I usually puke. Next time I'm going to a aquarium because of what happened today.

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome diary entry Te Raumati. Did you actually go to the zoo? I'm loving your posts and the detail you are adding to each one. keep up the hard work you are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Te Raumati! This is probably one of the best entry's I read because it's funny, really interesting, and actually sounds like an extraordinary day. I loved the detail and how you describe each event in a realistic way, yet the story sounding completely fictional. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.