Thursday 23 January 2020

The world of hip hop

I think the royal family dance crew did extraordinary! In my opinion I think the best part in their performance was 3 minutes before it ended. I really like the colour of the costume that wore during the performance. It was nice and bright so people can easily see them. I really like the music that they danced to because I like hip hop music. I think the dance was the best thing about this performance because I think it took a long time for them to learn. I have no feedback to about their performance because it was an amazing performance. Here is a link to a video of their performance.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Te Raumati - I have to say that you, and others on the SLJ, have increased my music/dance knowledge significantly through your blogging! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.