Friday 19 June 2020

Days of the week, numbers, feelings and weather

This week for our Māori were learning days of the week, numbers, feelings and the weather in Māori.

Before we started that I started I had to do the daily routine. The date was Wendseday 17 June / Rāapa te kau ma whitu o Pipiri and the date tommorow will be Thurseday 18 June / Rāpare te kau ma waru o Pipiriri.

Next I had to translate four different types of weather that were in M
āori.
Example: Kua whiti te ra/the sun is shinning.

Then I had to translate numbers that went up to a billion. I needed to translate tekau/ten numbers.
Example: Te kau ma tahi miriona/11 000 000

Lastly I need to write down the felling that is showing. I wrote the answer in Māori.
Example: Kei te wera/it is hot

I learnt this as a child

LI:To revise the numbers, days of the week, feelings and weathers in Te Reo Māori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.