Monday 11 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Float Your Boat

Today I completed week four, day four, task one for the summer learning journey. This was a math and literacy task. 

First, I went onto the summer learning journey blog to see what I have to do. I also needed to watch a video on how to make a origami boat.

Next, I grabbed all the materials I needed so I can mmake my own boat.

Lastly, I tested my on water to see if it will float of sink.

This task was hard because I have never made an origami book before.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Te Raumati,

    Great work on your paper boat. It looks really cool in the photo especially for you first time making an origami boat.

    It’s great to hear your process of completing the task but there’s lots of information you’ve left out that would be really interesting to know. What materials did you decide to use? How well did it sink or float?

    Nice work Te Raumati,
    See you later in the comments.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.