Tuesday 12 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Summer Symmetry

Today I completed week five, day two, task one for the summer learning journey. This was a math task. 

First, I went onto the summer learning journey blog to see what I have to do. I also needed to watch a video, read an article, and explore a website to help me understand.

Next, I took photos of four symmetry objects. 

Lastly, I cut the objects into equeal pieces. The candle can be cut into two pieces, the star cana be cut into two pieces, the calendar can be cut in to four pieces, and the lamp can also be cut into two pieces.

This task was hard because I needed to find objects that were exactly symmetry.



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Te Raumai,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    Well done! You have created great symmetrical pictures. Looking around my own home, I am realising how asymmetrical things are!

    Is that a Hogwarts game you have?

    Keep up that great work!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tena Kotou Charlotte!

      Thank you for your positive comment. It's not a hogwarts game, it's a hogwarts calendar that I got on christmas. Do you like harry potter and why?

      Thank you again I can't wait to see more of your comments.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.