Sunday 3 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Giuseppe Arcimboldo

Today I completed week three day four task two for the summer learning journey. This was a art task. 

First, I went onto the summer learning journey blog to see what I have to do. 

Next, I made my own google drawing which is were I made my artwork. I made a hill with flowers on it and the shape of the sun set.

Lastly, I changed the colour to make it more interesting.

This task challenging because it was hard to think of something to make that looks like two things.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Te Raumati,

    This is a beautiful art work you've made of a peaceful sunset scene. However the task asked you to make a picture out of fruit so as lovely as the flowers are you might need to attempt this task again, have another read of the instructions and give it another go.

    Try garbing lots of fruit (or images of fruit) and rearrange them into picture, you could still do your sunset and maybe add a few more details tat you come up with.

    I'm looking foreword to your next post,
    See you later in the comments,

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.