Wednesday 20 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Mondrian

Today I completed week six, day 3, task one for the summer learning journey. This was an art task. 

First, I went onto the summer learning journey blog to see what I havone to do. I also needed to watch video to help understand what I needed to complete.

Next, I made a copy of a google sheet. I started of making the outline of the mondrian.

Lastly, I coloured in black spaces so it will make it look more interesting.

This task was easy because I have done this before.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Te Raumati

    Benjamin here from the SLJ.

    Interesting mondrian you’ve got there! I like how you’ve made the base squares black instead of white. In general I notice with you a willingness to do things your way which is admirable. You work looks quite different to the original mondrian works. That’s the cool thing about art and culture though, the way we can be influenced by something but innovate and take it somewhere new! Your work reminds me of tukutuku or tāniko patterns also, is that a coincidence or something you had in mind?

    Keep up the awesome work Te Raumati!

    Cheers,
    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Benjamin,

      Thank you for your comment. It was a coincidence because I haven't seen a tukutuku or a tanik pattern before. Would you like to do this task and why?

      Thank you again and I can't wait to see more of your comments.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.