Sunday 10 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Ice Cream

Today I completed week four, day three, task one for the summer learning journey. This was a Maori task. 

First, I went onto the summer learning journey blog to see what I have to do. I also needed to watch a video.

Next, I made a copy of a slide which is where I translated the sentences.

Lastly, I made my own google draw that I used to shoe the Maori volcabulary that I have learnt.

This task was easy because I knew most of the Maori volcabulary.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Te Raumati, this is Elle from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Well done for completing the Ice Cream activity and you have done a great job practicing your te reo Māori. What was your favourite part about this activity?

    Neopolitan is such a tasty ice cream flavour - good choice! Do you like the chocolate, strawberry or the vanilla the most? Or all of them equally? I love all of them mixed together!

    You have chosen a great image too! Have you ever been to an ice cream truck before? I always enjoyed hearing the music of the Mr Whippy van and running out to get the tallest ice cream with a big flake in it!

    Keep up the great blogging Te Raumati and I look forward to seeing what you do next!

    Mā te wā
    Elle (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.