Monday 4 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Which Face Is Real

Today I completed week three day five task two for the summer learning journey. This was a literacy task. 

First, I went onto the summer learning journey blog to see what I have to do. I also needed to play a game to help me practice which face is real. 

Next, I took a screenshot of two of the pictures and inserted it on a google draw so I can explain why the face is real or fake.

Lastly, I dowloaded them so I can share it on my blog.

This task was hard because I didn't fully understand which face is real.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Te Raumati

    It’s Shannon again, from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Gosh there were some interesting images to view in this activity and some of them were very tricky to decide whether they were fake or real. Thank you for explaining that you didn’t really understand the activity. The second one you have chosen to share on your blog certainly looks fake. HIs eyes definitely don’t match and his ear is too low to hold glasses, With the blurred background, it is often hard to choose, but I believe the person is too large for the background.

    Have you had a go at the step it up activity where you can make your own fake image? I would love to see what you could create on your blog post.


    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.