Saturday 2 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Camping Site

Today I completed week three day four task one for the summer learning journey. This was a maths task. 

First, I went onto the summer learning journey blog to see what I have to do. I needed to watch three video.

Next, I made a copy of a google slide is where I set up my own capsite around the areas.

Lastly, I used my multiplication & addition skills to help me find out how much money each camp site will make me each night.

This task easy because I have learnt & practised my math skills that helped complete this task. It was understanding the task hard and finding places to set up camp sites.



3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Te Raumati

    Your first post for the new year. Welcome to 2021.

    A good and honest description of how you solved the camping problem. What maths skills or knowledge did you use?
    It just show that maths is all around us in all sorts of way.

    Well done for continuing the SLJ. Keep it up.

    regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Mr Johnston,

      Happy New Year! I used my addition and time table strategies that I practised a lot to help me solve the question. Would you like to do this task and why?

      Thank you for commenting on post and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.

      Ka Kite Ano and Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Te Raumati

    My name is Shannon and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Well done on your blog post! I like how you’ve set up your campsite so everyone has space around their sites. It’s a good idea to have the toilet block in the centre. Ka pai! I also really like the range of colours you used in your slideset!

    Are you able to show me your working for how much profit you’ll make?

    Perhaps you could add some pictures and colours to make your post more engaging. For tips and tricks, follow this link.

    Keep up the great work!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.