Wednesday 30 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey | Building a Super Column

Today I completed week three day one task one for the summer learning journey. This was a science task. 

First, I went onto the summer learning journey blog to see what I have to do. I needed to watch a video by nano girl to see what I had to do.

Next, I made my own google draw that I used to make my super column. I decided to use google drawing because I didn't have all the materials to make a real one.

Lastly, I downloaded the google draw so I can share it.

I found this task easy because I have learnt how to use the tools to help me make my super columns.



3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Raumati,

    Benjamin here from the SLJ commenting team..

    I think your columns look great! And super strong to hold those rocks up wow.

    It is great to learn digital making skills like these, because it means you can play around with a lot more and not feel like you are wasting too many materials!

    This almost looks like it could be a stylish table design, if it would be made out of something a little more sturdy.

    Great designing Raumati, excited to see your other work.

    Mā te wā,

    Benjamin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tena Kotou Benjamin,

      Thank you for the positive comment. I agree that if it was made out something more sturdy it would like stylish and it would be more stabled. Would you like to make your own super column and why?

      Thank you again, looking forward to your other comments.

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Te Raumati,

      I’m so sorry for not spelling your name correctly in my previous message!

      Thank you for your question. I actually would like to make some super columns one day, I think it would allow me the skills to make my own table or something! And I love making things on my own, because it makes me feel independent!

      Have a lovely day Te Raumati.

      Mā te wā,

      Benjamin.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.