Monday 14 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey | Scavenger Hunt

Today I completed a task for the summer learning journey. This was a scavenger hunt task.

First, I went onto the summer learning journey blog and watched a video to see what I have to do to complete this task.

Next, I went onto screencstify to record Emmanuel collect materials we needed to make. When we find a material we would put it on the table so no other group will take them.

Lastly, I took a video of Emmanuel with the materials and I took a photo of the materials. Once finished doing that I insterted them onto a google slide.

I found this task tricky because lots of people were taking materials that my group wanted to use.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Te Raumati,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ Team.

    We are so sorry for the delayed comments - for some reason your posts were not coming up for us, but we can see them now so you should receive feedback shortly from the team.

    Thank you for sharing the awesome videos and photo - I feel like I was in the class with you all! You did a great job at collecting the materials. It can definitely be tricky sharing materials in class - I have found this with my own students!

    What has been your favourite activity so far?

    I look forward to seeing more of your posts!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Charlotte,

      Thank you for commenting on my post. My favourite activity so far was the 'Tama-nui-te-ra/Son of the Sun' task. Would you like to do a scavenger hunt during the summer holidays and why?

      Looking forward to seeing more of your comments!

      Ka Kite Ano!

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Te Raumati,

      I would love to do a scavenger hunt! I think they are so fun. I love exploring and finding things. Would you like to do one?

      Ka Kite,

      Charlotte

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.