Tuesday 15 December 2020

Fishy False Teeth | Summer Learning Journey

Today I completed day two task one for the summer learning journey. 

First, I went onto the summer learning journey blog and watched a video to see what I have to do to complete this task.

Next, I completed a template to help understand the text after reading the article. 

Lastly, I made my own comic using my own words. The words had to be related to the pictures next to it. Before I did my comic I watched I video that was simalar to the comic.

I found this task tricky because I need to try and not copy the events that happened in the video.



4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Te Raumati,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ Team.

    Thank you for sharing your hilarious comic! I really like the part where the man said “I shouldn’t have lost my teeth!”. This was so funny - how do you lose your teeth?! This man managed to. Very funny!

    I see why it would be tricky to not retell the same story but I think you did a great job!

    Do you like reading comics? I used to when I was younger.

    I look forward to seeing more of your posts!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tena Kotou Charlotte,

      Thank you for your comment. I usally lose my teeth when I'm eating something or if it's wiggly I'll just pull it out.

      I do like reading comics because I find them funny and I like how most of them have action in it. What other types of books do you like and why?

      I can't wait to see more of your comments.

      Ka Kite Ano!

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Te Raumati,

      It's so great that you like comic books. I love lots of different types of books but especially autobiographies. I find them so interesting! What other types do you like?

      Ngā mihi,

      Charlotte

      Delete
    3. Greetings Charlotte,

      Thank you for replying to my comment. I really like chapter books because they uaslly keep me busy if I'm bored. I find them wonderful. Do you like chapter books and why?

      Ka Kite Ano!😀

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.