Monday 21 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey | Which One dosen't belong

Today I completed day four task two task for the summer learning journey. This was a maths task.

First, I went onto the summer learning journey blog and watched a video to see what I have to do. The videos talked about what 'Which One Doesn't Belong?' activities are. Which one doesn't belong activities require you to spot the differences between a number of images. There can be more than one difference for each image.

Next, I went on a template that I needed to complete. There were ten different task that I attempted. I needed to find the odd ones and write a reason why I think that is the odd one.

Lastly, I made my own one which other people can solve by commenting what they think.

I really enjoyed this activity because it was simalar to game I like to play called 'Spot the Differences' and it tries to help us to make our own ones.

LI:To develop attention to detail

2 comments:

  1. Hey Te Raumati,

    Well done on this task, I think you made some really good observations and spotted the odd one out. I think the answer to your question is B (or the top right photo) because it’s a pencil while the other three are pens.

    It was a cool and unique choice to take photos of example instead of drawing or copying pictures, very clever.

    Nice work Te Raumati,
    See you later in the comments,

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Daniel,

      Great job at figuring out my pictures. You were right. Would you like to make your own one and why?

      Thank you and can't wait to see more of your comments.

      Ka Kite Ano!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.