Wednesday 23 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey | Kiwi Jingle Bells

Today I completed week two day three task one for the summer learning journey. This was a arts and literacy task. 

First, I went onto the summer learning journey blog and watched a video to see what I have to do. I also had to watch a youtube video to get insperation.

Next, I went on a template which was were I completed my task. I needed to write my own verson of jingle bells. Some of the lines are simalr to the song I watched.

Lastly, I putted photos on each slide just to make it more interesting.

I really enjoyed this activity because I was given the oppertunity to learn how to make a lines for a song. I still found writting the lines hard because I was trying not to writte the same song from the video I watched.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Te Raumati,

    It’s Shannon from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Wow Te Raumati, I’m so impressed! You’ve written a whole kiwi version of the song and it’s brilliant! I love how you’ve included so many different rhyming words and how you’ve kept the original flow. I must admit, I liked it so much I sung the whole thing and then I showed my mum! She likes it too, and thinks you’re super clever! I particularly liked on slide 10 how you rhymed pie and kai! I also love how you added illustrations to your song.

    What inspired your lyrics? Did you do it all yourself?

    Because you’ve done such an incredible job, I’ve marked your post as an outstanding blog post for extra points!

    Keep up the awesome work!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tena kotou Shannon,

      Thank you for your kind compliments! It's mostly the things that are common in New Zealand during summer that inspired my lyrics. I also created the whole song by myself.

      Thank you for your comment and I can't wait to see more of yours.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.