Thursday 24 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey | Te Huarere/Weather

Today I completed week two day three task two for the summer learning journey. This was a Maori task. 

First, I went onto the summer learning journey blog to see what I have to do.

Next, I went on a template which is were I made my sentence.

Lastly, I published my slide so I can share it on my blog.

I really enjoyed this activity because I was given the oppertunity to learn more about the Maori culter and learn new weathers in Maori. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Te Raumati,

    My name is Shannon and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.


    Ka pai on your Te Huarere slide show. I am just learning te reo too, so I found your blog post very helpful. It’s been crazy weather all across New Zealand hasn’t it! Fine but still rainy and cloudy at times!

    I am on holiday with my family so I asked my mum, “He aha te tohu huarere?” She replied, “He rangi paki.” It looks like we might be going for a swim! What have been you doing over your summer break?

    Maybe you could practice saying your sentence and screen castify it to get more points?

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.