Monday 14 December 2020

Presentation | Emergency Shelter

Today my group presented our presentation of our emergency shelter. An emergency shelter is a place that keeps people safe from natural disasters. 

First, we made our presentation and our script. And then started memorizing our lines for when we present.


Next, a group chose us to present. We started our presentation off by greeting them and then started giving information about our 3D model.


Lastly, when all the groups finished presenting our teachers gave all the groups feedback and chose one group to work with.


Our feedback was that our greeting was good but as we went on with the presentation we started to hesitate. Also it was to explain more about the 3D model to see if the information we gave was right.


At the end unfortunaley we got fired. This taught me to be fully prepeared. One thing I could change is having more confidance during my prsentation which includes having a loud and clear voice so everyone can hear me. I still enjoyed this session because I was able to present the information my group and I have learnt.


LI:To create a presentation of your design to bid for a building contract


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.