Tuesday 29 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey | Ultraviolet

Today I completed week three day two task one for the summer learning journey. This was a science task. 

First, I went onto the summer learning journey blog to see what I have to do. I also needed to watch a video.

Next, I made a copy of the template on the blog which is were made my UV indicator.

Lastly, I added some arrows next to certain parts of indicator to explain those parts

I found this task easy because I have learnt to use the tools to help me make the UV indicator.




1 comment:

  1. Tēnā koe Te Raumati, this is Elle from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Tino pai - what a neat job you have done with creating your own UV indicator! I really like that you’ve made a diagram labelling everything so we know how it would work. I especially like the detail of the string and the peg - practical features and easy to find at home!

    If you were to use this indicator in your home, where would you hang it so that it’s clear for everyone to see? And would the peg move on its own, or would you need to move it manually? I would love to know.

    Ngā mihi nui and keep it up! It is so cool to see you being so creative.

    - Elle (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.