Monday 21 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey | Hana Koko

Today I completed day six task one for the summer learning journey. This was a art task.

First, I went onto the summer learning journey blog and watched a video to see what I have to do. I also read an article.

Next, I went on a template which was were I drew my design. My design included a t-shirt, shorts, and jadals. 

Lastly, I gave some information next to it to show why I chose this design.

I really enjoyed this activity because I was given the oppertunity to be creative and make my own design that hana koko can wear in New Zealand.




2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Te Raumati,

    My name is Shannon and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Well done on doing such an awesome job designing your very own Santa costume!
    I really like the way your design includes a t-shirt, shorts and pair of jandals, as this reflects the hot summer’s that we have here in New Zealand, and I also think you have done an excellent job reflecting where you live onto your costume by incorporating our country’s national bird as the main feature on your t-shirt. Ka pai for your outstanding efforts!
I noticed how your shorts have a beautiful floral pattern over them. What was it that made you decide on this design aspect?
    
I also noticed how you chose to feature the colours green, blue and red on your costume. Why did you choose these colours?
    
It would be awesome if you could reply to this comment and let me know!

    If I were Santa Claus travelling around New Zealand in the hot summer, I would much prefer to wear an outfit such as this one rather than the big, red suit we’re so used to seeing him in. Personally, I think he must get sooo hot going from house to house in his long sleeved shirt and thick fleecy pants, so I appreciate how your outfit has accommodated for our hot kiwi summers.

    Ka kite ano,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Shannon,

      Thank yuo for the positive comment. It was the clothing I usally wear during summer. I chose red, green, and blue because two of them are the colours of christmas and the other one is my favourite colour.

      Thank you againg for the comment and I'm looking forward to more of yours.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.