Tuesday 15 December 2020

Insect Art | Summer Learning Journey

Today I completed day two task two for the summer learning journey. This was a art task.

First, I went onto the summer learning journey blog and watched a video to see what I have to do.

Next, I went outside to find nature materials to help make an insects. I was making a butterfly so I collected stones, leaves, and sticks.

Lastly, I used my materials to make my butterfly. My artwork dosen't really look like one but it was close enough.

I found this task hard because I had to try and make a butterfly using just nature.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Te Raumati,

    I’m Daniel from the SLJ Blog commenting team. I’m looking forward to seeing all your amazing blog posts and I hope you’re enjoying your summer too.

    Great work on this activity makes your butterfly look really cool. I’m glad you completed the activity even though it was challenging.

    It’s really interesting to see all the different resources everyone has around them. I’ve got lots of dandelions growing on my lawn at my home so I’d probably make a bumblebee with all the fluffy yellow flowers.

    Sorry it took a while to get comments to you, we’ve had some technical difficulties on our end but they’re all sorted now. I hope you carry on with the SLJ activities and find something really cool that peaks your interest.

    Great work Te Raumati,
    See you later in the comments,

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.