Saturday 26 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey | 3D Paper

Today I completed week two day five task two for the summer learning journey. This was a math and art task. 

First, I went onto the summer learning journey blog to see what I have to do. I also needed to match a youtube video so I know what to create.

Next, I went to find my materials to help me make my 3D shape. I needed to make a star.

Lastly, I took a photo of it so I can share what I have progressed.

I found this task challenging because I have never done this before.





4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Te Raumati,

    I’m super keen to see what your 3D paper star looks like, but unfortunately the picture hasn’t come through!

    Are you able to reupload it?

    I can’t wait to see it!
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shannon,

      Sorry you couldn't see my 3D paper star, but I now uploaded it. The photo is kind of blurry.

      Thank you again for the comment and I can't wait to see more of yours.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Te Raumati,

    Charlotte here from the Summer Learning Journey team.

    That is an awesome example of an origami star - I remember seeing it in the YouTube video “How to make a 3D paper star”. Now can you share an image of one you have created yourself?

    If you are finding it difficult, you are welcome to ask for help, or try a simpler origami.

    I look forward to seeing what you create!

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.