Monday 28 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey | It's Cool To Be Kind

Today I completed week three day one task two for the summer learning journey. This was a literacy task. 

First, I went onto the summer learning journey blog to see what I have to do. I also needed to watch a video.

Next, I made a copy of the template on the blog and inserted a comment someone did on my blog.

Lastly, I replyed back to the person and inserted the image on the template.

I found this task easy because I have been pratising commenting and replying a lot this year.






3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Te Raumati,

    My name is Shannon, and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Wow, what a quality comment and a great reply. I really enjoyed how you responded politely and kindly to Chisa, and that you answered the questions asked as well as asked your very own. Ka pai, you’ll definitely start a conversation thread if you keep up that method!

    What other things do you think you could ask Chisa and other commenters on your blog post? Perhaps you could ask what drew them to your post?

    Keep up the amazing work and happy blogging!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Shannon,

      Thank you for the comment! I could ask Chisa and other commenters if the activty reminds them of another simalar one. Also asking what drew them to my post is a good idea.

      Thank you again for your comment and I'm looking forward for more comment from you.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.