Wednesday 30 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey | Tama-nui-te-ra/Son-of-the-Sun

Today I completed week three day three task two for the summer learning journey. This was a Maori task. 

First, I went onto the summer learning journey blog to see what I have to do. I also needed to watch two videos.

Next, I went onto a site called Wordart.com. This were I created my picture. I needed to think of words that are more important to me. I wrote down nine words. Some of my words are: Te Reo Maori, Kia Kaha, and Ako. 

Lastly, I change my shape, rearrange the words, changed the font, and visualise the whole artwork. 

I found this activity really fun because I was able to express what I think is important to me and kind of express my personalitty.



4 comments:

  1. Wow Te Raumati,

    I love how you’ve really embraced the activity and used Te Reo. Being strong and learning are such important values. Ka pai on a great job! I also really love the shape you have chosen as well as the colours!

    I was wondering, with 2020 coming to an end, what are three ways you have been strong this year? Do you have much planned for your New Years? Are you going on holiday or celebrating?

    Because your post is so amazing, I’m marking it as a standout blog post for extra points!

    Keep up the fantastic work!
    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Kia Ora Shannon,

      Thank you for comment! My three ways was by staying calm, keeping up with what was happening during lockdown, and helping my family out as much as I can during lockdown.

      One plan for New Years was inviting some of other family memebers to have some lunch but me and my siblings were mostly spending time with our friends.

      This year we were celebrating. Do you think you were kaha during 202 and why?

      Also thank you for the exstra points and I am looking foward to your other comments.

      Delete
    3. Hi Te Raumati,

      Those are some great examples of you being strong! You're awesome!

      New Years sounds fun for your family :) We usually have a bonfire and marshmallows!

      I think I was strong during 2020. I helped out my family lots, I encouraged my friends, and I studied really hard even when I didn't want to.

      Bye for now,
      Shannon (SLJ)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.