Wednesday 30 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey | Tastes of Summer

Today I completed week three day three task one for the summer learning journey. This was a whanau task. 

First, I went onto the summer learning journey blog to see what I have to do. I also needed to watch two videos and read two different articles.

Next, I made my own google draw that I used to put my images on.

Lastly, I described three of my images by using ajectives. Adjective is a word that modifies a noun or noun phrase or describes its referent.

I found this task easy because I have learnt how to use ajectives.




3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Te Raumati,

    It’s Shannon from the Summer Learning Journey!

    Wow, your post is amazing! I love how it’s pretty healthy and focuses on all the yummy fruit that comes into season in summer. I love watermelons and apples and pineapples! What’s your favourite fruit? I also really like how you have used so many amazing colours in your post and made it bright!

    I love icecream! My favourite flavour has to be jelly tip! What’s your favourite flavour? Are you a cone or a bowl kinda person?

    Because your post is so amazing, I’m marking it as a standout blog post for extra points!

    Keep up the fantastic work!
    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Shannon,

      Thank you for the kind compliments. My favourite fruit is pineapple because it's always fresh and sweet.

      My favourite ice cream flavour is neapolitan. When it comes to ice cream I like to have in a bowl.

      Again thank you for the exstra points and I'm looking forward to your comments.

      Delete
    2. Hi Te Raumati,

      Pineapple is delicious! But I always end up eating too much and having a tingling tongue!

      Bowled icecream is nice, I like mixing it up til its all smooth!

      I can't wait to see more of your posts!

      Bye for now,
      Shannon (SLJ)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.