Wednesday 16 December 2020

Optical Illusion | Summer Learning Journey

Today I completed day three task three for the summer learning journey. This was an art task.

First, I went onto the summer learning journey blog and watched a video to see what I have to do.

Next, I went on a google drawing. I made my own optical illusion by using squares and making them smaller each time.

Lastly, I dowloaded it so I can share it on my blog.

I found this task fun because I got to learn what a optical illusion is and how to make one.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Te Raumati,

    Great Job on this optical illusion it looks awesome. It looks like I’m staring down a long corridor, but I can also trick my eyes and brain into seeing it as if I’m looking at a striped pyramid from a bird’s eye view.

    Great to hear you had fun with this task, do you prefer tasks where you write a lot or make something more?

    Good work Te Raumati,
    See you later in the comments,

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.