Sunday 10 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey | My Special Summer Place

Today I completed week four, day three, task two for the summer learning journey. This was a literacy task. 

First, I went onto the summer learning journey blog to see what I have to do. I also needed to watch a video, read an article, and explore using google maps.

Next, I made a copy of a google drawing to show my special summer place.

Lastly, I wrote down four sentences on why this is my special summer place.

This task was easy because I knew some facts why this is my special summer place.



3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Te Raumati,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    What an awesome playground! I had never heard of Snakes and Ladders before but it looks epic.

    It's so nice that it has a great view of the estuary as well.

    I used to love spending time at the playground as a kid. I will admit, I will still go on swings if I have a chance!

    What is your favourite part of the playground?

    Keep up the awesome mahi!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tena Kotou Charlotte,

      Thank you for your comment. My favourite part of the playground is the slides because some of them are long and fun. Would you go and visit snakes and ladders and why?

      Can't wait to see more comments from you.😃

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Te Raumati,

      The playground looks amazing, however, as I'm almost 6 ft tall, I think I might get stuck in the slides! I would definitely take kids I was babysitting though as it looks great!

      Ngā mihi,

      Charlotte

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.