Thursday 21 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Pixel Art

Today I completed week six, day 3, task two for the summer learning journey. This was an art task. 

First, I went onto the summer learning journey blog to see what I havone to do. I also needed to watch video to help understand what I needed to complete.

Next, I went onto a website called Pixel Maker.

Lastly, I created five little pixel pictures that I saw on google and screenshoted them.

This task was easy because I have done this before.



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Te Raumati

    Benjamin here again.

    Oh so you’ve done this before as well? Today's work is too easy for you haha. You did do a great job, the practice must have paid off.

    My favourite piece here is the watermelon, it looks delicious!

    Do you think you could animate any of these into a gif? That would be really cool. You could make a pulsing heart or make the turtle legs move perhaps?

    Cheers,
    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Te Raumati

    Good to see you putting past experiences and learning into this activity. The images look good.

    It is interesting that we are now creating pixilated pictures. There was a time when that was the only image computers produced and everyone worked hard to refine to take away the pixilated look.

    regards

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.