Wednesday 20 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Soundtrack of Summer

Today I completed week six, day 2, task one for the summer learning journey. This was a scienece task. 

First, I went onto the summer learning journey blog to see what I havone to do. I also needed to watch some videos to understand what I needed to complete. 

Next, I made a copy of slide that I used to help me decide by top 10 summer song playlist.

Lastly, I made my own slide so I can present my top 10 summer song playlist.

This task was easy because I know some summer songs.

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Te Raumati, this is Elle from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Tino pai tō mahi! You have done a fantastic job on your Summer Soundtrack slideshow! You have picked some fantastic summer songs and I am so impressed by the amount of work you put into the presentation!

    I think it is so awesome that you’ve got a variety of music from different decades - it is so great to have a mixture of new and old tunes! Are these older songs ones that your parents have played while you were growing up, or did you find them all on your own?

    If you had to pick one song that is your favourite of all time, what would you choose? I find it difficult to choose - you have so many cool songs on your playlist! My top 3 that you chose would have to be Wairua, YMCA, and You’re Welcome!

    Ngā mihi nui and keep up the great work Te Raumati!
    Elle (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.