Monday 4 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Whai String Games

Today I completed week four, day one, task two for the summer learning journey. This was a literacy task. 

First, I went onto the summer learning journey blog to see what I have to do. I also needed to watch a video and read an article.

Next, I listen to the steps on how to make a cup with a string.

Lastly, I followed it and then I took a photo of so I can share it on my blog.

This task was easy because I have done this before.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Te Raumati,

    Charlotte here from the Summer Learning Journey team.

    Thank you for sharing this fantastic post!

    You have done a great job at creating the cup and saucer.

    It’s very cool that you have done this before! Is this something you do at school?

    I remember playing string games at school when I was young. I don't think I was very good at it though!

    Keep up the awesome blogging!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.