Monday 6 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Art Colouring Book: Step It Up




Today I have completed task 1 from the teaser challenges for the Summer Learning Journey. To make this task more interesting for me I decided to attempt the step it up activity. For this task I needed to pick a image to colour and then find one fact about that image. The image I chose was a view of Earth from a spacecraft. The fact that I found about this image was "On January 2013, a new Earth-observing instrument was installed on the International Space Station". Lastly, using a template I added my image, the orginal image, and fact to make it a DLO.

I enjoyed doing this task because it showed me what astronauts get to experience when going to space.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Te Raumati,

    I really enjoyed how you have done the second activity to make yourself challenged. I also see that you have learnt a fact about a new Earth-observing instrument was installed on the International Space Station! Was there other facts that you have learnt? If so what was it and why did it interest you?

    Keep up with your awesome work Te Raumati!
    Chisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Chisa!

      Thank you for commenting on my post. One other fact that I learnt was that ' On 16 March 1926 Robert Goddard was the first rocket lauched.' This intrest me because it helps me build up my prior knowledge. Would you like to try this task and why?

      Thank you again for commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Te Raumati,

    I really liked how you challenged yourself by doing the step it up challenge.I also liked how you made your picture look liek the orignal by using simillar.Would you join the NASA if you were given the oppurtunity and why ?

    Keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Afatia,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog. I probaly won't join because I would like to study it more before taking that job. What do you know about NASA space shuttles?

      Thank you again for commenting! :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.