Sunday 19 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Magic Maths: Step It Up


Today I have completed week 1, task 6 for the Summer Learning Journey. I've decided to attempt the step it up task. I needed to learn a card magic trick.

Before I started, I watched a video explaining the task so I know what I'm doing.

Next, I stated memorizing what I learnt from the video by practicing with the help of my siblings. 

Lastly, I took I video of me doing the magic trick. It took me a couple of tries to correctly make the video.

I enjoyed doing this task because it gave me the opportunity to learn something new.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Te Raumati!


    Chris here, from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Pai mahi on doing the Magic Maths activity! As stoked as I am that you did this, I can’t see the video! You need to make it open access so I can see it. I’ll come back and check on this later. The video side of things can definitely be challenging, so I appreciate you determination with it!

    I’m glad you enjoyed the task, and that you included your sibling! Working together is such an important part of life. Had you ever tried to do magic tricks before?

    Looking forward to what else you post during the Summer Learning Journey!


    Ngā mihi,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Chris,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog! I'll try fix my video so you can access it. I have also tried different magic trick on my siblings. Would attempt this activity and why?

      Thank you again for commenting! :)

      Delete
    2. Ata Mārie Te Raumati,

      I think I would give it a go, since it has been a long time since I attempted any magic tricks!

      And any time,
      Tēnā koe!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.