Wednesday 29 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Found Sound: Step It Up

Today I have completed week 2, task 12 for the Summer Learning Journey. I've decided to attempt the step it up task. For this task I needed to create my own background rhythm.

Before I started, I watched a video explaining the task so I know what I'm doing. 

Next, I created a background rhythm on sound maker.

Lastly, I took a video of me creating my rhythm and what it sounds like.

I enjoyed doing this task because I was able to learn how to create background rhythms.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Te Raumati,

    Well done completing the step it up found sounds activity, unfortunately I cannot see your linked file!

    Could you please share this file as ‘Anyone on the internet with this link can view’ so that everyone can see it on your blog and view your awesome mahi.

    I’m looking forward to hearing your sounds!

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mо̄rena Te Raumati!


    Chris here from the Summer Learning Journey again, thank you for posting this video! It’s not quite a “Found Sound,” because found sound refers to making music from something you found- like an object (for example, drumming on pots and pans). BUT I know you work very hard to get these things done, and this clip of you making music with Song Maker was showed that. So pai mahi for submitting that to the Summer Learning Journey!

    Looking forward to seeing what else you post in the next couple of weeks!


    Hari tau hou!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.