Sunday 19 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Forced Perspective Photograph: Kick Start





Today I have completed week 1, task 7 for the Summer Learning Journey. I've decided to attempt the kick start task. I needed to do forced perspective photograph.

Before I started, I watched a video explaining the task so I know what I'm doing.

Next, I took some forced perspective photo's. One of my siblings helped me take the photos.

Lastly, I picked out my four favourite photos that I want to put onto my blog.

I enjoyed doing this task because it gave me the opportunity to learn how to take forced perspective photos.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Te Raumati!


    Chris here, from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Pai mahi on doing the Photo activity! These are brilliant as well, really clever! Is that first photo containing a sunblock bottle? Remember, the theme for this was summer so hopefully there’s some summer-y things going on here!

    I’m glad you enjoyed the task, and that you included your sibling! Working together is such an important part of life. Had you ever heard of, or seen, forced perspective photos before?

    Looking forward to what else you post during the Summer Learning Journey!


    Ngā mihi,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Chris,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog! The first bottle is water spray that we use when it gets hot during the summer. I have heard and seen forced perspective photos when I usally reserch about places. Have you ever taken a forced perspective photo? If you have when you try to take one?

      Thank you again for commenting! :)

      Delete
    2. Ata Mārie Te Raumati,

      That makes sense, tēnā koe for clarifying! And I haven't, personally, but when I was travelling I saw lots of people taking forced perspective photos. Especially at the leaning tower of Pisa.


      Ngā mihi!
      Chris

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.