Friday 31 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Season Greetings



Today I have completed week 2, task 16 for the Summer Learning Journey. I've decided to attempt the kick start task. For this task I needed to create a christmas card.

Before I started, I watched a video explaining the task so I know what I'm doing. 

Next, I started making my card. I added stickers and hot glued other christmas decorations. I decided to make the card for my sister.

Then, I wrote a message talking about having a great christmas.

Lastly, I took a photo of the outside and the inside once I finished.

I enjoyed doing this task because it gave me the oppertunity to make something nice for someone in my family.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Te Raumati,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the summer learning journey.

    I think your Christmas card looks incredible, you decorated it very well and I especially like the little snowflakes you have added.

    Was your message for your family? Did you give it to them at Christmas?

    What did you enjoy about this activity and what did you find challenging?

    Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Zana,

      Thank you for commenting on my post! I have made one for my family but this card is for my little sister. Sadly, I wasn't able to finish it before christmas so I gave it a couple days after.

      I found writing the message easy but I found dicorating the car to make it look like a christmas card a little bit hard.

      If you had to make a christmas card, who would you make it for and why?

      Thank you again for commenting! :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.