Sunday 2 January 2022

Summer Learning Journey | Nanogirl Challenge 3


Today I have completed week 3, task 19 for the Summer Learning Journey. I needed to find to my finger print.

Before I started, I watched a video explaining the task so I know what I'm doing. 

Next, I started thinking of a way that I can find my finger print.

Lastly, once I figured out a way I recored how I did it using screencastify.

I enjoyed doing this task because it gave me the oppertunity to learn what type of finger pring I have. According to what my finger print looked like, I think it's a loop fingerprint.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Te Raumati!

    It is Charlotte here from the SLJ commenting team!

    It is so great to see you give this activity a go!! Your method of collecting your fingerprint was very clever! Did you know before watching Nanogirl’s video that everyone’s fingerprint is different?

    Keep up the awesome mahi, Te Raumati!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Charlotte,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog! Yes, I did know everyone had a different finger. I see it usefull as it can identify someone else.

      If you were to attempt this activity, what startegy would you use to find your finger print?

      Thank you again for commenting! : )

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Te Raumati!

      It is definitely useful!

      Hmm I think I will put a powder onto my finger and press it onto some cellotape!

      Hope you have enjoyed the Summer Learning Journey!

      Ngā mihi nui,
      Charlotte :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.