Thursday 20 January 2022

Summer Learning Journey | Nanogirl Challenge 6


Today I have completed week 6, task 41 for the Summer Learning Journey. I needed to create my own game.

Before I started, I watched a video explaining the task so I know what I'm doing. 

Next, I started making my equipment I need for my game. My idea was to make a DIY basketball game.

Lastly, I took a photo of my materials and I wrote down how to play the games.

I really enjoyed doing this task because it gave me the opportunity to show my creativity by creating a new game.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Te Raumati,

    Great job completing this weeks Nanogirl challenge, this is a fantastic game! Was it tricky to make the cup stay on the pole?

    Did you play this game with your whanau? How did it go? I’m glad you enjoyed this activity and being creative!

    Keep up the awesome mahi, I hope you have enjoyed the Summer Learning Journey.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Lauren,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog! I found very easy to make the cup stay on the pole. I played this game with my siblings. It went really well and we would all like to play it again.

      Would you play this game and why?

      Thank you again for commenting! : )

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.