Monday 3 January 2022

Summer Learning Journey | Celebrating New Years


Today I have completed week 3, task 25 for the Summer Learning Journey. I decided to attempt the step it up activity. I needed to learn to how to use background remover.

Before I started, I watched a video explaining the task so I know what I'm doing. 

Next, I needed to find a New Year background and a New Year logo to use for my DLO.

Then, I took a photo of me to put on my DLO, but before putting it on my DLO I need to use background remover.

Lastly, I moved all 3 photos around to make my DLO look more organized.

I really enjoyed doing this task because it gave me the opportunity to learn how to use background remover.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Te Raumati,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the summer learning journey.

    I think you did a great job with this edit. It’s a lovely photo with a nice big smile, happy just like we should be going into the new year!

    What did you do on New Year's Eve? I spent my New Years Eve playing Singstar with my friends and watching the fireworks near our house.

    Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tena Koe Zana,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog! On New Years Eve my siblings, neighbor and I waited outside till New Years, so we can watch the fireworks go off.

      Would you use background remover and why?

      Thank you again for commenting! :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.