Friday 14 January 2022

Summer Learning Journey | Nanogirl Challenge 5


Today I have completed week 5, task 34 for the Summer Learning Journey. I needed to make a musical instrument.

Before I started, I watched a video explaining the task so I know what I'm doing. 

Next, I started thinking of a instrument I can make. I decided to use cups full of water. This instrument would be simalar to a xylophone.

Lastly, I took a video of me playing my instrument (the cups full of water).

I really enjoyed doing this task because it gave me the oppertunity to learn how to make a instrument out of house hold stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Te Raumati,

    Great work completing this Nanogirl activity! I think the sound you made was fantastic, you're right it does sound like a xylophone!

    Did you enjoy learning about the science of musical instruments and did you learn any facts you could share?

    I love how you didn’t only create some sounds, but also made a song out of it and played Mary had a little lamb! Well done, that was awesome!

    Would you change anything to improve your instrument next time?

    Keep up the great work.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Lauren,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog! I really did enjoy learning about the science of musical instruments.

      I learnt that less water that's in the cup means the sound lasts longer.

      Next time I would try to add more cups to make my instrument.

      If you had to attempt this task, what would you create?

      Thank you againg for commenting! :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.