Friday 7 January 2022

Summer Learning Journey | Summer Essentials


Today I have completed week 4, task 31 for the Summer Learning Journey. I decided to attempt the step it up activity. I needed to make a summer collage

Before I started, I watched a video explaining the task so I know what I'm doing. 

Next, I started thinking of things I do during the summer holidays. 

Lastly, I found images that relate to what I do during the holidays.

I really enjoyed doing this task because it gave me the oppertunity to share things I do during the holidays.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora

    Te Raumati

    It is me Quein again a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. I love the images that you have chosen. They are very powerful images that have strong association to summer. I think it was fantastic to include the pohutukawa tree as that is definitely something that is strongly associated with the Kiwi Summer and it provides much needed shade from the summer sun.

    I liked sunglasses, ice-cream as well as it is important to protect yourself from the summer sun and to stay hydrated. What else do you think is important to have in the summer?

    Keep up the Super work we look forward to your next blog post!!!

    Have a Super Summer!!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Quein,

      Thank you for leaving a positive comment on my blog! Something important to me to have in the summer is having my family around and spending time with them. What do you and your family like to do during the summer holidays?

      Thank you again for commenting! :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.