Wednesday 19 January 2022

Summer Learning Journey | Summer Text Graphics


Today I have completed week 6, task 40 for the Summer Learning Journey. I decided to attempt the step it up task. I needed to create a summer text graphic.

Before I started, I watched a video explaining the task so I know what I'm doing. 

Next, I started drawing my picture. I decided to draw a sunset for my background.

Lastly, I started looking for quotes that relate to sunsets. The quote I decided to use was "Sunsets are proof that endings can often be beautiful too."

I really enjoyed doing this task because it gave me the opportunity to learn how to create a summer text graphic.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Te Raumati,

    It's great to hear you enjoyed doing this activity, you’ve created a fantastic summer text graphic!

    I love the bright colours you have used and the style of your art - what would you call this style?

    Do you have any tips for other bloggers wanting to create art like this? It looks like a lot of fun, but a little bit tricky too!

    Keep up the awesome work.

    Ngā mihi,
    Laurne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Lauren,

      Thank you for leaving a positive comment! I'm not sure what type of style my artwork is, I might go with abstract art.

      A tip starters would be to try draw something simple, and it doesn't need to look the same as the picture your trying to draw.

      If you were to draw your background, what would you draw?

      Thank you again for commenting! : )

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Te Raumati,

      I think your art fits in the abstract art category, you're right! Thats a great tip to start simple, then you can always add more after.

      I think i would draw something happy and colourful, like a light blue sky with a small rainbow in the middle! Something summery but simple.

      Keep up the awesome mahi, I hope you have enjoyed the Summer Learning Journey.

      Ngā mihi,
      Lauren

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.