Thursday 20 January 2022

Summer Learning Journey | Poetry Slam Ono


Today I have completed week 6, task 42 for the Summer Learning Journey. I decided to attempt the kick start activity. I needed to create a snowball poem. 

A snowball poem is were each line is longer than the previous one.

Before I started, I watched a video explaining the task so I know what I'm doing. 

Next, I started writing my poem. It's about what I do during the summer holidays.

Lastly, I took a screencastify of me reading my poem.

I really enjoyed doing this task because it gave me the opportunity to learn how to write a snowball poem.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora

    Te Raumati

    It is me Quein again a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. WOW!!!! I am really impressed with your snowball poem, you have demonstrated a strong understanding of a snowball poem as you added an extra word to each line. Thank you for sharing it with me and your fellow bloggers. I was also impressed that you spoke so clearly and confidently- Ka Pai!!! It is Super Great to hear that you have enjoyed the activity. I have been very impressed with your fantastic dedication and work ethic over the SLJ- Well done!!!!

    You should be very proud of your SUPER Mahi!!!

    Have a Super Summer and fantastic school year!!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.