Tuesday 4 January 2022

Summer Learning Journey | Point Perspective Art



Today I have completed week 4, task 28 for the Summer Learning Journey. I needed to make a point perspective artwork.

Before I started, I watched a video explaining the task so I know what I'm doing. 

Next, I started making artwork. I first did one with buildings on the side, but then I changed it to a beach to make look like a summer artwork.

Lastly, I took a photo of both artwork since I worked hard on both.

I really enjoyed doing this task because it gave me the opportunity to learn about point perspective art.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Te Raumati,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the summer learning journey.

    What an awesome perspective image, I like that you have done two to ensure one fits in the Summer theme. Did you base them off something you have seen or were they inspired by something from the internet?

    What did you enjoy about this activity and what did you find challenging?

    Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Zana,

      Thank you for doing a postive comment! I based my drawing on things I see during the summer break. I enjoyed learning about point perspective art and I found drawing the artwork challenging.

      Would you attempt this activity and why?

      Thank you again for commenting! :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.