Wednesday 15 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Spreed the Word: Step It Up


Today I have completed week 1, task 4 for the Summer Learning Journey. I've decided to attempt the step it up task. For this task I needed to comment on five peoples blog.

Before I started, I watched a video explaining the task so I know what I'm doing.

The first three people I commeted on were friends from my school. The next two people I commeted on were some friends from Pt England.

Lastly, I inserted each students name from a blog onto a template. Then I inserted a picture of me in the middle.

I enjoyed doing this task because it gave me the oppertunity to share my positivity with others around my community.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there Te Raumati ( I love your name ) , My name is Asinate I am from St Patrick's School , I loving seeing people spreed the word / love by commenting on other peoples blog . You have really inspired me to spread positivity around.
    Keep Up Your Awesome Work Te Raumati !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Te Raumati,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the summer learning journey. It is awesome to see that you have signed up and started the summer learning journey, there are a lot of fun activities we post each day so I look forward to seeing you blog about them throughout the summer.

    I love this activity as it is great to spread the word and spread positivity by commented on other peoples blogs. I think you did an awesome job commenting some quality comments on other blogs.

    All comments that are positive, thoughtful or helpful will receive points. Remember to submit a link to your published comment using the form on this page.

    Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Zana,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog. I have been doing positive comments on others blogs to spread the positivity and trying to earn more points. Do you like commenting on others blogs and why?

      Thank you again for commenting! :)

      Delete
    2. Hi,

      That is awesome, commenting on others blogs is a great way of spreading kindness and helping each other improve your work.

      I love commenting on everyones blogs and seeing all the new and exciting work everyone posts.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.