Monday 6 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Art Colouring Book: Kick Start


Today I have completed task 1 from the teaser challenges for the Summer Learning Journey. I have attempted the kick start activity. For this task I needed to pick an image to colour in and find on fact about that image. The image I coloured in was a rocket ship taking off. The fact I found out about my image was "The space shuttle was the first reausable space craft and it was first launched in 1981". Lastly, I put my image, the original image, and my facts on a template to create a DLO. 


I enjoyed doing this task because it taught me new information about space shuttles.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Te Raumati,

    WOW it looks like you took your time making your picture look like the real thing by using simillar colours to the actual pictures. I enjoyed learning a new fact about the first space shuttle that could be reused that was launched in 1981.

    Keep up the great work ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Afatia,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog. Doing this activity helped me learn new facts about NASA. Would you like to do this activity and why?

      Thank you again for commenting!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.